2022 Kia K5 Interior
After debuting in 2021 to replace the outgoing Kia Optima, the K5 interior offers even more to Fort Worth car-buyers for the 2022 model year. Offering the latest driver-assist safety innovations and roomy seating for five, the 2022 K5 is the perfect partner for your North Richland Hills commute! Read on to explore key standard and available Kia K5 interior features with Moritz Kia Hurst, and then contact us to book a test drive at a time that’s convenient for you.
2022 Kia K5 Interior: Tech Highlights
Looking for a sedan that helps you to stay on target as you work through your daily to-dos? The Kia K5 interior puts seamless smart device syncing and hands-free connectivity right at your fingertips. You’ll also benefit from features like remote access and vehicle tracking, especially when out-and-about in Richland Hills. Here are just a few of our favorite cutting-edge Kia K5 interior tech highlights:
- Kia UVO – Use the subscription-based Kia UVO system to locate your vehicle and remotely adjust cabin temperature settings. Other features include remote start, Find My Car tracking, Roadside Assistance, remote climate control, and many more.
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ –Need turn-by-turn directions to a new restaurant in Bedford, or seamless hands-free access to your messages while on the go? The Kia K5 interior makes it simple.
- Touchscreen Display – Included standard on the entry-level trim is an 8-inch Touchscreen Display with a Rear View Monitor. Or, upgrade your Kia K5 interior with a 10-25-inch Touchscreen with Navigation.
- Sound Systems – Enjoy a 6-speaker sound system as standard, or opt for an upgraded 12-speaker Bose audio system.
2022 Kia K5 Interior: Cargo & Passenger Space
As in the Kia Optima, K5 interior design details make it a breeze to stow gear, groceries, and anything else you’re taking along for the ride. Passengers, too, will have more than enough space to stretch out and enjoy the ride in this sedan’s surprisingly roomy cabin. See the exact Kia K5 interior dimensions here:
- Head Room: Front/Rear without Panoramic Sunroof: 40.2/37.8 inches
- Shoulder Room: Front/Rear: 58.0/56.1 inches
- Hip Room: Front/Rear: 56.6/56.6 inches
- Leg Room: Front/Rear: 46.1/35.2 inches
- Total Interior Volume: 121.3 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume:105.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume: 16.0 cubic feet
2022 Kia K5 Interior: State-of-the-Art Amenities
Whether it’s a quick trip downtown or a day-long ride to Euless, the Kia K5 interior won’t leave you and your passengers wanting more. You’ll find state-of-the-art features like the following across the K5 trim lineup:
- Remote starting
- Find My Car tracking
- Driver-centric cockpit
- Remote climate control
- Ultra-Lux Panorama sunroof
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™
- Smart Cruise Control with Highway Driving Assist
- Bose Premium Surround Sound system with 12 speakers
- Standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance technology
- Junction Turning Accident Avoidance ability
- Heated and ventilated front power seats
- 10.25-inch touch screen w/navigation
Discover the New Kia K5 at Moritz Kia Hurst
Ready to start customizing your Kia K5 interior with your favorite colors, materials, and amenities? Our team is ready to assist you with your K5 build, so stop by our dealership in Hurst for a test drive today! Before you head over, you can use our online buying tools to estimate your monthly payment and get pre-qualified for financing in minutes.
More from Moritz Kia Hurst
Which Kia Sportage features will deliver the drive you’re looking for in Fort Worth? This versatile compact SUV can be configured to suit a wide range of lifestyles and preferences and can be equipped with everything from traction-enhancing all-wheel drive to a panoramic sunroof. Each of the 2023 Kia Sportage trim levels offers excellent quality…
The entry-level Kia Forte sedan starts at just $19,090 MSRP, and it’s packed with convenient technology features for a smoother and easier commute. If you’re looking for something that goes beyond the essentials, higher trims like the Kia Forte LXS and Kia Forte GT-Line offer premium amenities like a power sunroof or high-performance features…
Dallas-area drivers looking to make an SUV upgrade should be taking a good look at the 2022 Kia Telluride! Packed with features to entertain passengers while helping you focus on the road, the Kia Telluride interior delivers the connected and comfortable ride that today’s car buyers are looking for. Get the details on the…